What Can Peppermint Cream Do for My feet?
With many uses, peppermint oil or peppermint foot cream has become an ever popular treatment for different issues of the feet as it is used in preparations for the skin that are designed for use on the feet. It has antiseptic as well as analgesic effects. Peppermint oil or cream will relieve foot pain, neuralgia, rheumatism, and muscle pains. It is also a vasoconstrictor to reduce skin reddening and the dilation of capillaries. It boosts the overall circulation of the flow of blood which in turn eliminates itching of the skin of the feet. Swollen, tired, and achy feet find this type of product to be extremely beneficial. Peppermint is an herb that can be found as an ingredient in products such as toothpaste and air fresheners as well as hygiene products. Following is a list of its therapeutic properties:
• Anti-infectious Its main content is menthol, which by itself, has many basic uses. Combined with the other ingredients it is a wonderful addition to one’s skin care collection.
Benefits to the Feet
Peppermint oil and cream will nourish and help to hydrate the skin of the feet to perk up the circulation and appearance. It keeps them fresh even during the sweating process and helps in the elimination of certain foot odor. It absorbs easily and has a light and non-greasy feel to the skin. The oil and cream fight the burning and itching sensation that accompanies the dry skin of the feet while it moisturizes the feet. For any small sores or scratches, this product will fight against bacterial infection and fungal infection if applied on a daily basis. The ability of the product to deeply penetrate the skin allows for it to work longer on the needs of the skin. Follow some of the simply basic instructions below to get the best performance from the peppermint oil and cream:
• Thoroughly wash and dry the feet.
• Apply the peppermint oil or cream liberally over the entire foot and ankle area.
• Massage it into the skin, especially to areas that are excessively dry or cracked.
• Remove any deadened skin to enhance circulation and speed the rebirth of new skin.
• Remove excess product from the skin with a clean towel.
• When convenient do this at least one to two times daily each day of the week.
As peppermint is a herb, individuals should seek the advice of their physician or podiatrist, before beginning this regimen, especially if there might be a chance that some of the medicines that one is taking for another medical condition could react with this herb. Often times, it is necessary for the doctor to prescribe a topical medication when the treatments being used at home are not helping with the issues of the skin of the feet.
BUY REMARLE NATURAL SKIN CARE
PEPPERMINT FOOT CREME AT https://squareup.com/market/remarle/foot-creme-soothing-peppermint