By now you have heard not to wash your hair everyday. But if you are like me, you hesitate not to wash because your hair is frizzy, unruly, and does not smell as fresh as you would like. But here is your solution. Refresh your hair with this all natural spritzer. Use with the Remarle Hair Steamer or by itself. Just a few spritzes will refresh your hair, allowing you to style it anyway you like. And Oh what a shine!
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Argan Oil, Lemon Peel, Vitamin D, Vitamin B5, Biotin.
The Benefits and Science behind the Ingredients:
Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine.
Emerging research links vitamin D and hair follicle health, but exactly how that works isn’t clear
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid):
Is an essential vitamin for hair growth and health; it has the ability to deeply moisturize and penetrate the skin and hair as well as an excellent bonding quality that helps strengthen the hair. When you have more “structure” to the hair by adding ingredients like this vitamin B5, you add more resilience and strength because there is strength in the layers it builds to protect.
Biotin aka Vitamin B7:
Renews the follicles and roots of the hairs that are already growing. It results in thicker, fuller & much healthier hair.
The Benefits of Steaming your hair
What is “Hair Steaming”?
Hair steaming involves using moist heat on the hair creating a humid environment, optimal for allowing conditioners and oils to penetrate more deeply resulting in softness, hair growth, and shine.
What are the benefits of using steam?
1. Moisture. Your hair is like a plant, when it does not receive any moisture it will become dull, brittle, break and eventually die. Whenever your hair has the proper moisture balance, you ward off dryness, brittleness, and breakage.
Steaming allows you to add moisture to your hair without harsh chemicals or washing it.
2. Rejuvenate the Hair Cuticle. The hair cuticle is the outermost part of the hair shaft. Damaged hair cuticles can cause split ends and give your hair a rough look. A healthy cuticle is more than just a protective layer, as the cuticle also represents the structure that controls the water content of the fiber. Much of the shine that makes healthy hair so attractive is due to the cuticle.
Cuticles are often damaged by excessive mechanical manipulation such as brushing, using heat (like using curling irons) or chemical processing (like perms or texturizers). Everyday elements, such as the sun or wind can cause wear and tear on hair and damage the hair cuticles as well.
Steaming will add moisture back into your hair and help rejuvenate the hair cuticle resulting in healthy, shining hair.
4. Hair growth. Steaming increases blood flow into the scalp which may lead to hair growth.
5. Dandruff treatment. You can use a variety of methods to treat your hair, but the most effective treatment is steaming. While doctors often recommend the usage of anti-fungal agent, hair steaming is proven effective with no significant side effects.
6. Makes Flat Ironing Easier
7. Enhances Curls
There are no known drawbacks of hair steaming, it is important that you do it regularly to keep the hair healthy.
The Remarle Steamer available at http://www.remarlellc.com