Get amazing looking hair without washing in just five minutes.Get a salon deep conditioning right at home.
Deeply Condition you hair with the Remarle Hair Mask before steaming. Place the hair mask in your hair overnight or for 15 minutes, then steam away augmenting the moisture into your hair making it fuller, shinier and frizz free.
Use this amazing steamer on the days you don’t wash or wake up late and need to get moving, if your hair is frizzy, has static, tangled or you need a refresh this is the perfect tool for you. Fill the cylinder up half way or all the way. Add a fresh clean smell and a little shine with the Remarle Lemon Scented Argan Oil Hair Refresher with Vitamins before you start steaming.
Bbfore and after picture below when using the Steamer and Remarle Hair Refresher
What is “Hair Steaming”?
Hair steaming involves using moist heat on the hair creating a humid environment, optimal for allowing conditioners and oils to penetrate more deeply resulting in softness, hair growth, and shine.
What are the benefits of using steam?
- Moisture. Your hair is like a plant, when it does not receive any moisture it will become dull, brittle, break and eventually die. Whenever your hair has the proper moisture balance, you ward off dryness, brittleness, and breakage.
Steaming allows you to add moisture to your hair without harsh chemicals or washing it.
- Rejuvenate the Hair Cuticle. The hair cuticle is the outermost part of the hair shaft. Damaged hair cuticles can cause split ends and give your hair a rough look. A healthy cuticle is more than just a protective layer, as the cuticle also represents the structure that controls the water content of the fiber. Much of the shine that makes healthy hair so attractive is due to the cuticle.
Cuticles are often damaged by excessive mechanical manipulation such as brushing, using heat (like using curling irons) or chemical processing (like perms or texturizers). Everyday elements, such as the sun or wind can cause wear and tear on hair and damage the hair cuticles as well.
Steaming will add moisture back into your hair and help rejuvenate the hair cuticle resulting in healthy, shining hair.
- Hair growth. Steaming increases blood flow into the scalp which may lead to hair growth.
- Dandruff treatment. You can use a variety of methods to treat your hair, but the most effective treatment is steaming. While doctors often recommend the usage of anti-fungal agent, hair steaming is proven effective with no significant side effects.
- Makes Flat Ironing Easier
- Enhances Curls
There are no known drawbacks of hair steaming, it is important that you do it regularly to keep the hair healthy.
Purchase at www.remarlellc.com